What better way to tie the knot than an intimate ceremony with only the most important loved ones present? Grab your pups and your crew, or let it just be us and your officiant - and let’s find a truly special place in the mountains to capture your special day.
I have a comprehensive list of Montana and Wyoming vendors - from officiants and florists, to everything in between to help you plan your perfect day.
Includes: Location Scouting, Planning + Prep, Online photo gallery and print shop, high-resolution digital downloads, next-day sneak peeks, and more!
Factors that influence price include:
- The number of hours of photography on the elopement day.
- Whether or not an engagement session is included or an add-on.
- Additional coverage such as rehearsal dinners, post-elopement gatherings, etc.
- If your elopement or wedding is out of state/city/region and requires a travel fee.
Emigrant Peak Elopement Package
Looking for a turnkey way to solidify your intimate I Do’s in the most spectacular Montana setting? Head to Sage Lodge, where they have every detail prepared for you and your partner. With package rates starting at $7,000 in November – April or $8,500 May – October, this is the perfect elopement getaway to start the rest of your life together.
- Stay at Sage Lodge Pick your number of room nights and room type. Up to 20% off their Best Flexible Rate
- Bouquet & Boutonniere
- Elopement Photography Package Includes 50+ edited photos from your ceremony and a full portrait session for the couple including photos with your wedding party and family.
- Ceremony Site Location based on availability two weeks prior to event
- Local Officiant
- Private 3-Course Dinner, Bottle of Sparkling Wine, Two Cocktails, and Gratuity
- Small Sweetheart Cake
- 60 Minute Signature Couples Massage
- In-Room Floral Arrangement, Welcome Gift & Sparkling Wine